Ziffi’s digital marketeer will be responsible for the company’s Social Media marketing, Email marketing, online PR, online advertising and Pay Per Click campaigns. Person will be accountable for monitoring the brand’s online position, submitting consumer research insights and doing social media quotient analysis. The expectation of role output increased statistics of online users interaction, better SEO rankings and higher and quicker reach across a large targeted audience
• Manage Social media Campaigns on FB, Instagram, Pinterest, Snapchat, youtube
• Create campaign strategy basis business requirements
• Should understand various targeting parameters of these media
• Should be able to measure campaign performance and recommend relevant improvements in the creative campaigns and even the product
• Monitor, listen and respond to users in a “Social” way while cultivating leads and sales.
• Should recommend an ideal social media calendar for the brand
• Should have understanding of conversion strategies of audience to fans and fans to customers
• Manage efforts in building online reviews and reputation. Monitor online reviews and respond to each review.
• Analyze key metrics and tweak strategy as needed.
• Compile reports for management showing results (ROI).
• Monitor trends in social media tools, applications, channels, design and strategy.
• Implement ongoing education to remain highly effective.
• Monitor effective benchmarks (Best Practices) for measuring the impact of social media campaigns. Analyze, review, and report on effectiveness of campaigns in an effort to maximize results.
• 2-3 years of relevant experience in digital marketing from a start up work background
• Plan and execute all web, SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media, affiliates and display advertising campaigns
• Should have good knowledge of SEO, SMM, Google Ad words, etc
• Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience